Looking for licence

I wish i can drive so that i can use my time better instead of waiting for buses that keeps me waiting for half hour or more. Waiting for buses can incur a lot of time, so this makes me want to drive to work and to college. When i can drive, i can go to work on time and no need to trouble other people to fetch me home. This is when i can drive but now i have a problem because i don't have a licence yet.

Yesterday, I went and check out a few places to find out the rate for getting a licence. The first place i went to was Pandan Indah. The rate is ok, not so expensive and the place feel save to me ie i don't think these people will cheat me. The second place I went to was Pandan Mewah. The place is dark and not save. When I looked at that shop it feels that they can cheat me from the outside. I am going to check for one more place tomorrow some where in Taman Midah or Taman Yulek. Hopefully i can find a good shop.

No Response to "Looking for licence"

Post a Comment