Chipmunks-kenangan terindah

I like chipmunks.Their voices in particular..... that high pitch yet cute and very distinct voices of the chipmunks can definitely catch the attention of everyone who hears it. And I am one of them. So, I have decided to post my current favorite song Kenangan Terindah ala Chipmunk version. Listening to it intently I can actually feel the feeling of the songs just like in the original version by the original singer. Hopefully, those who visit my blog will enjoy it too. And speaking of chipmunks, I really miss those cartoon by walt disney that feature them in the form of "chip & dale", two of the cutest cartoon characters ever seen on disney cartoon. It has been a long time, but yet I hope that these cartoon characters will be given a new lease of life. If only they make a whole movie out of it. I will definitely be the first to watch it. So folks, enjoy the song by the chipmunks above.

No Response to "Chipmunks-kenangan terindah"

Post a Comment