Books and more books

Books, books, books. I hate the sound of this word. For the past two to three weeks or so, I have been asked by my colleagues, students and parents about nothing else but books. When are my books coming? How much are my books? Why are my books late? Can I have photocopy books? I lost my books order form. Can I have discount for my books? How much discount for my books? Books, books, books. I got sick of them.

Then yesterday, I finally got to collect my books from my HQ in USJ. There were 10 boxes of books. Blue colored books, Red colored books, Yellow colored books, Green colored books and finally Purple colored books. Heaps and heaps of books. I have to count them all one by one. I have to match them one by one to the purchase order and then the invoice.

Then came the arranging of books. By subjects and then by level. Rows and rows of books, all arranged according to their subjects. Then, I have to pick them out as per order form for individual students. Different numbered books, different colored books and different level books. Finally, after much work, I managed to distribute all of them. Phew..... work done.

All I want now, is have nothing to do with books.

And then, my boss asked: "have you got the book stock list ready?". ARRGH...... i hate books. I really do... at least for the next few days.

No Response to "Books and more books"

Post a Comment